Monday 2 March 2009

draw step | draw step by step

This draw step series is all about learning to draw step by step. It is important to understand that you do not need to be good at drawing to draw do this, you must remember drawing is all about confidence! Everyone has to start somewhere.

The draw steps shown below are from utube, they talk through the psyhcology of learning to draw a portrait, before going on to the actual step by step process. A great series by EclecticAsylumArt.

Make sure you are sitting comfortable as the videos are quite comprehensive, and get ready to learn step by step how to draw like a professional artist.















I hope you have enjoyed the step by step videos on how to draw portraits. I hope like many it gives you the confidence to take your hobby further.

About me;
I have been a full time artist for around a decade and sell my paintings and drawing from my studio in Tampa Bay, Florida. I have a grandson who is a budding artist who is just starting to make some money submitting his sketches and cartoons. learn how he is doing it here

Put your drawings on T-Shirts for people to buy! No set up cost or fees!

Shop or Create What's on Your Mind at CafePress

Draw step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment